On 15/09/17 12:21, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
On 9/15/2017 6:54 AM, Sebastian Arcus wrote:
Thank you for the reply. Does that mean that no new rules have been pushed to SA installations in the past 5 months - or only some rules get pushed through?

The system has been "down" since March 15 in that everything is working but we are purposefully not changing the DNS entries.

We've resurrected it a few times and Dave Jones has done some work to get a new system running but it published incorrect score files.  He did some massaging and published a new rule set with the old score file a few months ago.  But since them we've been battling the machine randomly hanging.  And work to resurrect the old boxes failed.

We are looking for some little darn insidious issue not processing rule scores right.

Thank you for the update Kevin - and for the hard work of everyone involved. Let's hope the rules updates will be operational again soon.