On 09/20/2017 09:51 AM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
RW skrev den 2017-01-11 16:11:

Try mail-tester.com

it have badly working MX checks, MX rr is only needed if mailserver is diffrent ip then A/AAAA records, i wont trust it as long this error is there

While it may be technically true in an RFC that a domain doesn't need MX records to receive mail, today it's not a good idea to rely on A records for inbound mail for a number of reasons.

and why use a mail-tester if it gets URIBL_BLOCKED

This must be new as it wasn't hitting that before. That doesn't mean the whole site is invalid, possibly just more popular recently. Those guys that run the site are open to feedback and will probably fix this quickly.

One could simply check their own outbound IP address on http://multirbl.valli.org to determine if RBL listings are an issue.

its silly

dont missguide people

We are not misguiding people. Multiple users on this list have recommended using this site after it helped them improve their delivery reliability. I recommend it to my customers all of the time and they have told me it helped them too.

--
David Jones