Geoff Rowell wrote:
sNop wrote on Wednesday, March 03, 2010 7:39 AM:
Well, I, for one, would need the Apache 2.2 bindings but I do not need
the Python bindings at all, which I suspect most users don't either.
So basic binaries with 2.2 support would be perfect for starters

The same, only need Apache 2.2 modules and compiled subversion, other
binding aren't so important for end user, which are useing subversion
  for versioning own projects.

And without installer! ;) Only copy to the Program Files and go on

Anyone who uses ViewVC for enhanced browsing of Subversion repositories will
be interested in the Python bindings.

Yes, of course.
The debate here is to find a minimal set of options to restart creating win32 builds. Once the minimal set works, it will be easier to add the rest of it.