On Jun 15, 2010, at 11:31 AM, Stefan Sperling wrote:

Can you still create dumpfiles containing the revisions that
did not get lost? If so, you could stitch together a new repository
and fill in the missing revisions manually (if you still know what
happened in those revisions, or can guess what happened).

See the svnbook section on rewriting history:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.reposadmin.maint.html#svn.reposadmin.maint.filtering

Stefan

I don't know how to get past the first revision file that's missing. When I do an svnadmin dump from the files, it stops at the first missing revision file and won't go further.

Does anyone know how to get some SVN tool to ignore or handle those missing revs/ files so I can perform some repo surgery and get it working despite the seven missing revs files?

Thanks,

/eiren