Oh crap.  Here I am thinking all this time that the working copy catually had a
copy of the log to work from.  Ya, I know, it would make the user's area large,
but would allow working off-line.
Oh well. NEVERMIND
MB
 --
You design it, I'll build it
e-mail: michael.l.br...@philips.com

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally
protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the