On 7/19/2011 7:15 PM, Mark Phippard wrote:
CollabNet did not post anything. In an open-source project (mine), on a hosting site operated by CollabNet, I posted my Windows binaries in a listing labelled "Development Builds" just as I have been doing from trunk for months. This is not different than TortoiseSVN, Subclipse or AnkhSVN which all post nightly builds so people can try our software. I did not post the source tarball, I posted my build of the Windows binaries and I will likely continue to do so as the branch progresses towards release.

I think the concern is that it was named "beta1", when the Subversion project hadn't announced any "beta1". TSVN and AnkhSVN nightly builds just have version/revision numbers, without any sort of alpha/beta designation--e.g., "TortoiseSVN-1.6.99.21696-dev-x64-svn-1.7.0-dev.msi" or "AnkhSvn-Daily-2.3.10315.msi"