On 08.07.2013 10:24, Miro Kropáček wrote:
Hi Tobias,

    You're right, a simple 'svn update' in 'trunk' or 'software'
    should not pull in any directories of files outside of 'user'.
    That should only happen if you run e.g. 'svn update --set-depth
    infinity'. What Subversion version are you using and on what platform?

It's Windows, the one which comes with TortoiseSVN, I did an upgrade today, so I can't say whether it happens with the latest version or the one before. But definitely in >= 1.7. If you are unable to reproduce, I can give you more details tomorrow.

I'm not that familiar with Tortoise, or Subversion 1.7. We are still using Subversion 1.6 on multiple platforms and may update to 1.8 sooner or later. But your problem doesn't ring a bell with me, I can't remember ever having this problem in 1.6. Could be a regression that occurred in some version of the 1.7 line, but one this severe shouldn't go unnoticed for long. You said you did an update yesterday, have you tried it with the latest 1.7 Tortoise release and a fresh working copy?