Hello -

I am a self taught Subversion administrator. I hope I am posting to the correct
place. I am moving a subversion repository from Linux to Windows.
I performed the dump command on the Linux machine and copied the resulting
repository. dump file to the windows machine. On the windows machine I created
an empty repository via a subversion Edge console. I then performed the load
command from a command line prompt. The repository loaded but the 'author' on
all folders have the same person's name assigned. For example jbrown is the
author throughout the entire repository. Some time ago I had a test repository
and performed the same as above and all of the resulting 'authors' were
correctly loaded.

I have reviewed the subversion website, but haven't seen anything on this. Can
you help?

Thank You
Tom

Tom Sorensen