On Nov 4, 2018, at 11:57, Thorsten Schöning wrote:

> Now "we" need to get GitHub to change their
> implementation and I didn't even get an automatic bot-reply to my
> question on Friday yet. :-) Lets see how things are going after I send
> them this thread...

I'd be interested to know the resolution, since I use the GitHub svn bridge
daily. I'll hold off on upgrading past Subversion 1.10.x for now but could you
keep us informed about what GitHub does to solve this?

Wasn't there going to be support in the Subversion client for dealing with git
repositories directly? Is that still in the works?