I have an automated SVN job which fails when it's run via CA Workload, but when
I run it myself it always goes through.  Can anyone tell me why this might be?

 The job does the following things:

1) svn update

2) Do some "git" commands to download a repository from another location
(downloading from Bitbucket).

3) svn add --force .

4) svn status, which looks for something that was deleted from git and deletes
it for svn

5) svn commit.

 The svn add command seems to fail whenever it runs via CA Workload by running
into "too many levels of symbolic links" error:

A  (bin)
force-app/main/default/customMetadata/DL_IntegrationMapping.ethnicity.md-meta.xml

svn: E000040: Can't read directory
'/#####/svn/#####/####/######/main/default/objects/#####/validationRules': Too
many levels of symbolic links
Whenever I run this manually, whether I call the shell script or run the
commands one at a time, I don't get this error.