On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 10:04 AM Morin, Michael <michael.mo...@maine.gov> wrote:

> svn: E000040: Can't read directory
> '/#####/svn/#####/####/######/main/default/objects/#####/validationRules':
> Too many levels of symbolic links
>
> Whenever I run this manually, whether I call the shell script or run the
> commands one at a time, I don't get this error.

Just a thought but given that this is being run via some background
automation maybe you need to explicitly set the current working
directory in your scripts before running any svn commands?

The error itself is coming back to SVN from the OS. So Google "Too
many levels of symbolic links" if you have not already and you may
find some ideas.

Mark