Den mån 20 mars 2023 kl 21:09 skrev Xsawer xsawer <xxsa...@seznam.cz>:

> Both are correct in my eyes, just the information, that svn:ingore is
> listed by svn propget/proplist when using parameter --show-inherited-props,
> is missing. I would write something like:
> ...the patterns found in the svn:ignore property apply only to the
> directory on which that property is set, and not to any of its
> subdirectories, however it will still be listed by svn propget/proplist
> commands on subdirectories when using parameter --show-inherited-props.

As this is a change to the book, it should probably be discussed on the
svnbook-dev list (see
https://mailman.red-bean.com/mailman/listinfo/svnbook-dev).

I'm not personally convinced since the inheritance (or rather
non-inheritance) is discussed in the section about inheritable properties (
https://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.advanced.props.html#svn.advanced.props.inheritable),
that section is prior to the section about ignoring unversioned items. But
we can have that discussion on the correct mailing list.

Kind regards,
Daniel