Perhaps the logo should be related to how Tapestry apps are built by putting
components together, something like the building blocks seen for wxwidgets or
code::blocks:
http://www.wxwidgets.org/images/logo9.gif
http://www.codeblocks.org/img/splash.jpg
But blocks are cliche, boring and corporate. I like the old logo. :)