Well, as I said, I haven't really dug in too far just yet.  I'm still
setting up the interceptor pipeline and making sure that all works before I
try adding my own to the mix.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Kuhnert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:41 PM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: Hibernate modifying POJOs before rollback...

Ah well..You don't even need to do that. The main interface has a ton of
methods to define, but it also comes with a "Default" implementation,
letting you choose which one to handle..

I'm 90% sure there is a specific method / info in the parms passed in that
you won't even need to track which objects were modified outside of the
interceptor itself. (hibernate goes to a lot of trouble to do this tracking
for you )