On 5/25/06, Lutz Hühnken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, the Spring HibernateTemplate will take care of that for you. The
actual behaviour depends on your transaction management, but let's not
get into that for now.

So, the save you call will commit the changes to the database.
Hibernate then disconnects the session, I believe, anyhow, there is no
need for you to add extra code.

I don't believe the hibernate template disconnects the session for you. The
hibernate template is just a facility to access hibernate functions. The DAO
functions seem to commit and flush according to the transactional behavior
(I did not find any exact information on that).

I agree with Lutz, this has something to do with your spring configuration.
Somehow your transactional configuration doesn't commit the operations.

Thanks,

Henri.