Hi Rui,

  why don't you use row property in the table component. this would be the
source,
  source="ognl:dataItems"
  columns="!id:ID:InventionsDiscoveriesID,
  !heading:Título:Heading, !date:Data da Invenção:InventionDate,
  !inventor:Inventor:Inventor, !status:Activo:Status, !delete"
  pageSize="10"
  columnsClass="titulo"
  rowsClass="titulo"
  row="ognl:rowObject">

  and you add bean object as a temp object for rendering each row of the table.

  private Model rowObject;
  public Model getRowObject(){
      return rowObject;
  }

  public void setRowObject(Model rowObject){
      this.rowObject=rowObject;
  }

  and this rowObject is the one that you passed to your delete listener,

  <a listener="listener:delete" parameters="ognl:rowObject"
onclick="return window.confirm('Deseja remover este registo?');">Apagar..</a>

  hope this would do the trick.

  regards,

  Gunna

Rui Pacheco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Here's my table, with the link to
delete the row working properly.

source="ognl:dataItems" columns="!id:ID:InventionsDiscoveriesID,
!heading:Título:Heading, !date:Data da Invenção:InventionDate,
!inventor:Inventor:Inventor, !status:Activo:Status, !delete" pageSize="10"
columnsClass="titulo" rowsClass="titulo">

listener="listener:edit" parameters="ognl:components.table.tableRow">

listener="listener:delete" parameters="ognl:components.table.tableRow"
onclick="return window.confirm('Deseja remover este registo?');">Apagar

And here's my bean:
public abstract class InventionsList extends AbstractListPage {

    public static final IPropertySelectionModel inventionSearchCriteria =
new StringPropertySelectionModel(new String[]{ "ID", "Titulo", "Data de
Inven��o", "Inventor" });

    public void delete(Object obj){
        Model parm = (Model)obj;
        // System.err.println( parm.getInventionsDiscoveriesID() );
    }

    public void edit(IRequestCycle cycle){

    }

    public void search(IRequestCycle cycle){

        if(model.getSearchCriteria().equals("Data de Inven��o"))
            model.setSearchCriteria("InventionDate");
    }

    /**
     * Necess�rio para implementar a navega��o da tabela.
     * N�o apagar mesmo que m�todo vazio.
     * */
    public void onSubmit(){

    }

    public void pageBeginRender(PageEvent event){

        setModel(model);

        MySQLDAO mysql = new MySQLDAO(this.getDataSource(), model);
        List list = mysql.selectInventionsDiscoveries();
        setDataItems(list);

--
Cumprimentos,