On 6/6/06, Peter Svensson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Really, I can't see why you _souldn't_ use trails for everything and then
changes the bits you need to change. If you need to do heavy whiz-bang
end-user pages, at least you'll have your administrative pages for free.

Second that, don't see too many reasons why not to use it. If you are
starting a new project from scratch (or at least without pre-existing,
fixed schema), it's a no-brainer to use Trails to compliment Tapestry
and eliminate/reduce the glue code you normally need to write for
persistence.

Kalle