Hi Jerome,

I'm not sure to understand the whole problem...
For serving / instead of index.html that sounds to me more connected to your
apache configuration. Unless this is part of your tapestry/tomcat
application.

Then for generating "/" links, there are many possibilities around... it
depends what kind of links do you want to generate "/".
You could either just implement an AbstractLink component and supply your
own ILink implementation.
Or if you want "/" for the home service for instance, I would rather
implement a ServiceEncoder.
I wrote several things like that for our website... I can send you some code
for either one...

Nice to see other tapestry websites in France!