Hi,

I haven't really looked at it, but I was wondering... as far as I
understand, you'd like to integrate CMS-managed content into a
Tapestry-based site.

You mention Magnolia... afaik, Magnolia uses a JSR 170 compliant
content repository, such as Apache Jackrabbit
("http://jackrabbit.apache.org/";), to store the content.
It provides a number of JSP tags to access that content from within
your page templates
("http://magnolia.sourceforge.net/30/taglib/intro.html";).

It seems getting content out of Jackrabbit is not all that hard. So
here's my idea: Why don't we start a project to build some Tapestry
components to access content repositories that conform with JSR 170? A
possible approach could be to re-implement the Magnolia JSP taglib, or
parts of it, as Tapestry components. Or maybe Stitches could be used
as a starting point.

This way, I would think, you could use any JSR 170 compliant CMS to
manage your content, and could integrate the content in a Tapestry
based site using this new component library.

What do people think? Is that realistic? Would it work? Would such a
component library be of interest to anyone?

Lutz