not sure if the same applies to 4.1, but using "action" instead of
"listener" in your form submit should solve the problem of list not
being populated

action="listener:formSubmit"

instead of

listener="listener:formSubmit"

-Chaitanya

On 9/12/06, Vinicius Carvalho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well the synchronous submission was fixed after I updated my version :P But
I still get no updates on my list, event setting it as a persistent
property. I'm adding values, and they are not being updated. As it is a
persistent property I was hoping that re-loading the page would set it
values, but they come blank again.

Any hint?

Regards