The project is hosted on sourceforge, so I'm using their CVS (see
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=171323, or browse it online at
http://beanform.cvs.sourceforge.net/beanform/).

What features have you added? Anything that could be useful to others?

Daniel

On 9/14/06, Martin Strand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nice work! :)
I was actually just working on my own beanform when I came across yours
about two weeks ago. Now I use yours instead, I just subclassed it to add
a few app specific features.
Do you have a public svn repo somewhere?

Martin

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:15:12 +0200, D&J Gredler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have just released the latest version of BeanForm, a single-line POJO
> editor component:
>
> span jwcid="@bf:BeanForm" bean="ognl:pojo" save="listener:save"
> delete="listener:delete"
>
> The above line of code gets you a form that:
>
>     * calls your page's save() method when submitted for save
>     * calls your page's delete() method when submitted for delete
>     * gives you a TextField for each of the bean's string and numerical
> properties
>     * gives you a Checkbox for each of the bean's boolean properties
>     * gives you a DatePicker for each of the bean's date properties
>     * automatically disables fields for read-only properties
>
> If you are using Java Persistence API (EJB3) annotations and/or
Hibernate

http://howardlewisship.com/repository/com/javaforge/tapestry/tapestry-prop/0.1.1/