hi,

I'm using the TableView component on what can be visulised as a search page.

The whole page is wrapped in a form (so that the paging buttons etc submit the
search criteria), and the Form version of TableRow and TablePages are used.
Everything appears to work except... I have 2 gripes that I can't seem to get
around.

1. The entire page is wrapped in a form from within my Border component, which
I didn't want to do because I had a seperate Login form at the top of my page,
however failure to do so causes a rewind exception on the table because it cant
create the same table model I guess - any suggestions as to how I can
essentially prevent the table rewinding in this circumstance (I hide it on the

2. When I click on search, the search crieria are used to populate the table
with its table model, working just fine, however, if I move to say page 3 of
the table, then search again, the paging defaults to page 3 of the new search
results... how do I reset the paging component to page 1 in this scenario?

Many Thanks

Gareth