On 11/10/06, James Carman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You could use a callback somehow to do that, I would think.  But, you
would probably have to implement the auto-redirect-to-login-page logic
yourself, so that you could save the callback into the session or set
it on the login page as a property or something.

Thanks to James again :), I have a working solution that redirects
after successful login. However, on Firefox it works like a charm, but
on Safari it doesn't work as it seems it doesn't process cookies or
something the same way.

Firefox:
anon: securedpage -> login redirect
anon: login successful -> securepage redirect
loggedin: securepage

Safari
anon: securedpage -> login redirect
anon: login successful -> securepage redirect
still anon: securepage -> login redirect
loggedin: when landing on login page

My authenticationProcessingFilter looks like this.
http://pastebin.com/822425

The attemptAuthentication(String, String) is called from my tapestry
listener. Maybe I need to flush the http response or something? Or
maybe I need to tell tapestry to step processing?

--
       regards,
       Robin