Go well with hivemind, because it can do everything Spring does (and
sometime even better).
However a look @ Spring can enforce your skill ;-P

kiuma

On 11/21/06, Cyrille37 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I'm new with Tapestry. I've selected Tapestry for my future project
because of its simplicity and its wysiwyg capabilities.
I'd done well the tutorial, and have workbench example running well.
That's great ;-)

By the way, here are some questions :

Should I learn and use Spring with Tapestry or Hivemind is enough ?
Is Tapernate stable and ready for production ? If not, how to integrate
Hibernate ?

Thanks a lot for your comments,
cyrille.