I've been looking into TreeRpcControllerV3.js and TreeEditor.js for the
place where the response is handled , but i haven't got any result beside a
headache.. :)

Any suggestion is welcome !

Alex

On 12/17/06, Alexandru Dragomir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I tried it but is still not working.

But i found something else. I manage to hook the JSONWriterImpl and send
whatever plain text i want to the client.
When i send the string : ({title: 'a new title'}) is working.
When i send the string : {title: 'a new title'} is not  working.

So the conclusion is that  the brackets  "()" must be sent.

Is this the way the widget should work ?
Maybe i should put this question to dojo list ?

thanks!
Alex