Hi,

I've built an application using the quickstart Maven prototype. It all
works fine, but serves the output in ISO-8859-1 (Latin-1), not UTF-8.
Kent Tongs book on Tapestry 4 says "Tapestry always use UTF-8 to
encode the output, regardless the encoding of the template". This
seems to have changed - how do I set the encoding?

The other question is: once I'm done, and I want to give the compiled
application to others to test, how do I deploy it? The maven build
does everything (downloads Jetty, packages, deploys - I have no idea
where), but how do I get an archive that I can share?

TIA,
Kofa