Thanks Jesse :) It's easier to work through the bugs when someone is
fixing them so rapidly!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Kuhnert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 5:20 PM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: 4.1.2 snapshot changes 4-20 to 4-30

Cool. .It did actually affect the project I'm working on now so I can't
pretend it was entirely the result of this thread - but either way with
the
number of bug reports you've filed for ognl 2.7 I think all
current/potential tapestry 4.1.2 users should really be thanking you. ;)

I can't imagine how annoying it was being blocked by all of those
compilation errors, so at the very least you've earned having any
problems
you run into take higher priority than normal. Thanks! :)

On 5/1/07, Ben Dotte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for looking into it so quickly.. I will try out the new
snapshot
> tomorrow.

I'm
> unsure if it fixes it for Ben but we'll see)
>
> The script thing will have to happen later tonight.
>
> On 5/1/07, Jesse Kuhnert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Yeah I'm aware of the issue, think it's fixed locally but am still
> testing
> > the changes.
> >
> > On 5/1/07, Andreas Andreou < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > I think i've seen some similar issues in the latest snapshots...
> > >
> > > They indeed seem to be related to how components/pages are found,
> i'll
> > > try
> > > to have
> > > a clean example demonstrating this and register a JIRA.
> > >
> > > For now, try using:
> > >
> > >         <dependency>
> > >             <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
> > >             <artifactId>tapestry-framework</artifactId>
> > >             <version>4.1.2-20070424.205219-56</version>
> > >         </dependency>

> get

> script="context:/scripts/categoryHelper.script"
> > > />

classpath:collective/ui/components/context:/scripts/categoryHelper.scrip

No
> component id

org.apache.tapestry.pageload.EventConnectionVisitor.visitComponent
> > > (Event

$IComponentVisitor_11248054e16.visitComponent($IComponentVisitor_1124805

$IComponentVisitor_11248054e17.visitComponent($IComponentVisitor_1124805

org.apache.tapestry.pageload.ComponentTreeWalker.walkComponentTree(Compo

org.apache.tapestry.pageload.ComponentTreeWalker.walkComponentTree
> > > (Compo

org.apache.tapestry.pageload.PageLoader.loadPage(PageLoader.java
> > > :604)

$IPageLoader_11248054e04.loadPage($IPageLoader_11248054e04.java)

$IPageLoader_11248054e05.loadPage($IPageLoader_11248054e05.java)

> org.apache.tapestry.pageload.PageSource.getPage(PageSource.java:119)

$IPageSource_11248054d1c.getPage($IPageSource_11248054d1c.java)

org.apache.tapestry.engine.RequestCycle.loadPage(RequestCycle.java
> > > :239)
> > > > >
> org.apache.tapestry.engine.RequestCycle.getPage(RequestCycle.java
> > > :226)

org.apache.tapestry.error.ExceptionPresenterImpl.presentException
> > > (Except

org.apache.tapestry.util.xml.DocumentParseException:
> > > Unable

> > > (RuleDirectedParser
> > > > >
> org.apache.tapestry.script.ScriptParser.parse(ScriptParser.java:112)

> > > (DefaultScriptSource

[EMAIL PROTECTED]