Then subscribe to both lists.
I think it's a good idea to split, T4 and T5 discussions seem to be unrelated to each other.

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:45:25 +0200, Alexandru Dragomir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I must say that i wouldn't like to be splitted.

Is very easy to choose between t5 , t4, t3 since they have this identifier
at the begining of the message.
And more, i'm interested in other versions questions/solutions even if i'm
not using them. (till some point they are somehow related)

New components or solutions found in a tapestry version could help a lot in your work in other version. (new ajax work or components made in t4 gives a
lot of speed in t5)

Alex

On 6/14/07, Joshua Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Good idea. I agree with you. Currently I only need T5 related.

On 6/14/07, Holger Stolzenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I just aksed myself if it would make sense to split up the mailing list
into 2 lists. For me, only T4,T4.1 topics are relevat at the moment.
Everyday I have to filter out about let me say 80% of the mails because they
are T5 related. Thats a lot of overhead.