Exclude the version that comes with 4.1.2 and fall back to 2.6.7. But, I
think it's the responsibility of us, the users, to iron out the bugs in the
expressionCompiler. I mean it's the least we can do. The benefits far
outweigh the current issues from my perspective and Jesse's more than
willing to fix any emerging issues. Everybody wants it, but if no one but
him is willing to put down some effort, it'll never be finished.

Kalle