Hi!

I'm using the wonderful tapestry5-acegi integration but I need some help.

I have an user that has a number of roles (GrantedAuthority instances), one of them named "Admin". When I annotate a page class with @Secured("Admin"), Acegi denies access to the page. I have just tried the same page, with the same annotation, now with an user with just one GrantedAuthority, "Admin". Now Acegi happily gives me access to the page.

Does that mean that each user must have exactly one role (aka GrantedAuthority) in order to use the @Secured annotation?

Thank you!

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Desenvolvedor, Instrutor e Consultor de Tecnologia