Hi Jonathan,

I tried your approach, but does not work, here is my steps:

1. create a Header.html in component directory, it has only one line:<h2>hi
my heading</h2>
2. I use it in my start.html:

<head>
    <title>Start Page</title>
</head>
<h1>Start Page</h1>
    <t:Header />

It complains:Unable to resolve component type 'Header' to a component class
name.

Anything I'm missing here? Thanks,
A.C.