I really need to know the realistic T5 final release. I don't mind if the
answer is the end of 2008 but I need to have an answer. I still believe that
T5 is the BEST framework out there, but in my case this is not the most
important factor. The answer to my question above will assist me to manage
the stakeholders of my projects.
Howard, a prompt reply to this message will be greatly appreciated.

Petros