hi angelo,

you reached a point where you have to digg a little deeper :)

in order to achieve what you want you'll have to
provide your own DocumentScriptBuilder ( 5.0.5)
or DocumentHeadBuilder (>= 5.0.6)

please checkout the source and search for the class
you'll see it is not that complicated :)

g,
kris

Angelo Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
05.11.2007 07:23
Bitte antworten an
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>

An
users@tapestry.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: T5: disable javascript

found a workaround on this, surround the <body> with <div>

T5 will not include javascript in the rendered page, but not sure if this
works with 5.06.