Angelo Chen wrote:

> Good you pointed out, It works now with 5.0.6.

Hey, that's good - I checked that and it seems to work.

But then I looked at how and it seems that Tapestry still generate the
validation script:
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
Event.observe(window, "load", function() {
Tapestry.Field.required('name', 'You must provide a value for Name.');
});
// -->
</script>

It also adds the dependecies to the header - this is why it works now. It
would be a lot nicer if the scripts were removed when clientValidation is
false :(

A partly happy,
Chris