Hi Lastiha,

You could have saved me one day work:) it's exactly what I'm looking for,
well, my fault not reading the doc:(( anyway, I do find something
interesting about T5's form, when a form is loaded using Ajax, the scripts
do not completely loaded causing several errors and you see a blank screen,
one way to fix this is, manually add those scripts(Prototype, Scriptaculous,
Tapestry.js) in the parent template and disable the script in the "calling
page", this somehow works(client side validation). thanks.
A.C.