I'm 100% sure, user is not null

I have a getter and a setter for both : name and user

Thanks
Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo a écrit :
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:47:06 -0200, Michael Courcy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<input t:type="TextField" t:id="name"  t:value="user.name"/>

I have to provide the setter and the getter for name and I still get an error when I submit.

What error? Make sure your user field is not null when the form is submited. Also make sure you have public getters and setters, because otherwise Tapestry cannot access them.

--
Michael Courcy
http://courcy.blogspot.com