The title property of the video object is updated, I don't have a title
property on my page class.

I can't compile anything right now, but I'll try to put together a small
example tonight, if someone else hasn't posted something by then.

Josh
Josh It would be really really nice  !!!
If you do so I would make it a small wiki tutorial

Josh Canfield a écrit :
Hi Michael,

Thanks Josh, but do you have also a title property with getter and
setter in your page class ?

No, I only have the video getter/setter

And if yes (as I guess) whish value is updated when you submit the form
: MyPage.title or MyPage.video.title  ?