mmmmm, i think there's something missing here....
If i'm understanding correctly you want tapestry-ioc to manage all your services (either presentation stuf, db stuff, etc) and you don't want it to be intrusive. You don't want to reference any tapestry-ioc API inside you service classes. Does that describe the problem ?
If so, tapestry-ioc can solve your problem really easily.

Michael Bernagou wrote:
So I have to call the current Registry (or to manage it myself) and call the
myRegistry.getService(MyService.class);

Hum, I think it's not ioc anymore if I have to setup my containers (Axis2,
Hibernate) to call the tapestry-ioc or I have to create a sort of "middle
layer" between the layer and the tapestry-ioc, and then my classes have to
call this middleLayer... hum...

How do you do yourself? Webapp have usually more than just a MVC layer. Are
you using the tapestry-ioc only for the MVC layer?
Its seems to me strange for one class having to use @Inject Logger log; and
for another class Logger log = Logger.getLogger(
ApplicationDaoImpl.class.getName());

2 ways to get the logger in the same application for the same target log
file... Maybe tapestry-ioc should be extended to take care also to the other
layers.

Maybe I'm totally wrong ;o) so, how should it be coded to respect ioc
pattern between tapestr-ioc and other layers such as Axis2 and Hibernate3
(for T5 we know ;o) )

Thanks