On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 06:35:43 -0200, Michael Bernagou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It is exactly that and I didn't understand how to do that. Whatever I test,
it works but it is intrusive.
I re-read the documentation about tapestry-ioc and I still not understand
how to do that. I need an example of webapp with 3 layers around the ioc to see how tapestry-ioc gives the services instance to the layers.

Try this: http://intranet.eteg.com.br/~thiagohp/frameworks/gerenciador-nucleo.zip. This is the implementation of the presentation and business logic of a simple application. It's also part of a comparison between Java Web frameworks, so the Web code is in another project (http://intranet.eteg.com.br/~thiagohp/frameworks/gerenciador-tapestry5.zip). The code is written in Portuguese, but the DAO interfaces and classes are suffixed with DAO and the business logic ones are suffixed with Controller.

Both ZIP files are Eclipse projects and have Maven POMs.

Translations: Projeto (project), tarefa (task), pessoa (person).

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Desenvolvedor, Instrutor e Consultor de Tecnologia