Hi all,

I've reworked JumpStart to address Tapestry 5, and I need feedback on how to make it as good as it can be...

If you don't know JumpStart, its purpose is to get newcomers up-to- speed with Tapestry as fast as possible. It's aim is to dispel the myth of Tapestry's steep learning curve by helping people get productive quickly. The better that JumpStart is, the better I hope it will be for all the Tapestry community.

So, I'm looking for heaps of feedback on its strengths, weaknesses, choice of examples, quality of code, correctness, etc., anything that will make it more helpful to more people!

To get it, go to http://files.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/ , click on Downloads, and look for jumpstart-min-3.0.0.preview.1.zip.

Cheers,

Geoff Callender
http://files.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/

You can mail me directly or reply to this thread.  Either is fine.