Hi Geoff,

This is my first time to try JumpStart on T5. The installation guide is
quite straightforward, I went through all things less than 30 minutes. I
like it, especially your t:sourcecodedisplay component:)

Looking forward to see the maximum version of Jumpstart on T5, especially
for the web flow feature.

Cheers,
Jeffrey Ai