Geoff Callender wrote:
Yes, I've been thinking of doing that. Not sure what I'd do about the elements that update the DB, though. Concurrency isn't a problem for the system but it might be for the user experience - when user A goes from the edit screen to the display screen of an example they may see unexpected values thanks to user B, C and D editing the same objects in the same example. Hmmm...

Just call the demo a "collaborative edition platform", and you are done. Web 2.0 save us from all this transactive mess :)

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE