All,

I'd like to use Quartz with tapestry.  As such, I'd like to get a
reference to the Registry and pass it into a Tapestry service (so that I
can use it in my Quartz jobs to instantiate all of my DAOs and Hibernate
Sessions).

I saw some discussion here on the list a few days ago about the
Registry...it sounds like it's not exposed to services at all.  Is this
true?  Does anyone have any ideas how I can get a reference to it?

I have also thought about building a completely new registry inside this
service for all of the quartz jobs to use, but my guess is that there
would be quite an impact on the machine's resources.  Does anyone have a
good feel for how much memory I can expect to give up if I instantiate a
second instance of the Registry?

Thanks,
Andy