Hi,

I have to show a preview of some content submitted through a form for verification before it is added/updated in my database. What's the best way to do this? Right now I set a flag in my onSelectedFromPreview method and check it in my onSuccessFromAdd/Update method where I return null if the flag is set. This, unfortunately, results in the user input being lost if I don't the object I want to add/update.

Is there a way to prevent the form submit from succeeding without causing a validation failure?

-Filip