Hey, that's a pretty good idea - hadn't thought of that. Thanks!

-Filip

Hugo Palma skrev:
Have you tried using AJAX ?
You could very easily send the values the user entered in the form to
the server side without even triggering a form submit. You could also
use the Zone component to show the preview, on the same page.

Filip S. Adamsen wrote:
Hi,

I have to show a preview of some content submitted through a form for
verification before it is added/updated in my database. What's the
best way to do this? Right now I set a flag in my
onSelectedFromPreview method and check it in my
onSuccessFromAdd/Update method where I return null if the flag is set.
This, unfortunately, results in the user input being lost if I don't
the object I want to add/update.

Is there a way to prevent the form submit from succeeding without
causing a validation failure?

-Filip