Von: Filip S. Adamsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. März 2008 20:40
An: Tapestry users
Betreff: T5: Preventing form success

Hi,

I have to show a preview of some content submitted through a form for
verification before it is added/updated in my database. What's the best way to
do this? Right now I set a flag in my onSelectedFromPreview method and check it
in my onSuccessFromAdd/Update method where I return null if the flag is set.
This, unfortunately, results in the user input being lost if I don't the object
I want to add/update.

Is there a way to prevent the form submit from succeeding without causing a
validation failure?

-Filip