Ok. Thanks...this is what I wanted to know.

What about an annotation for "components"/"pages ?

@CachedOutput (time=3600)

In this case a "component" or "page" would not render itself every time
but cache its output to the filesystem (a cache directory).

Every hour it would re-generate/refresh its output and this way save lots of
performance.....

-------- Original-Nachricht --------