I don't understand u well, I think.

But I'm not making FUD here if you read the mail list before. Or my English
is so bad to understand u, if so, I apologize.

yes, security "without configuration" is impossible, by "without
configuration" I mean I hope there's something looks like "Native", if that
confused u, please blame my pool English at will.

After sereval months using Tapestry 5, I like it very much. I hope I can
work with tapestry only, at least no spring any more. But if I use acegi,
spring jar will be included too, that makes me unconfortable because I think
tapestry-ioc is good enough for my work and I don't need any other stuff
spring provides.

At least, if tapestry-acegi doesn't have a dependency on spring, that will
be very GOOD!

Just my own point of view.

Thanks!