Heh... I'd recommend
Tapestry 5: Building Web Applications

nice tricks on how to cut maven out of the loop (if, like me, you don't like
it). I used it to get started.
T5 was at 5.10, and other than having to use a different maven command (via
the mailing list), Its all smooth sailing.

Other than that, I'd just use the wiki. Not just 'code' but also useful
things like spring and hibernate...

__of course, if looks better from a publicity point of view if tutorials are
finished, but since I'm not going to volunteer, I'm not going to complain.
I'd rather have things like @Secure (have to upgrade to 5.11 the next time I
have a play)