yuan gogo wrote:

At least, if tapestry-acegi doesn't have a dependency on spring, that will
be very GOOD!

http://www.acegisecurity.org/standalone.html

"we recommend you take a look at Spring and consider using it in your applications. Irrespective of whether you do so or not, we strongly recommend you use it for configuration and lifecycle management of Acegi Security. If that is also not desired, Acegi Security can easily be executed without Spring at all, providing you implement similar IoC services. Acegi Security has very minimal dependencies directly on Spring, with it being useful in many non-Spring applications and with non-Spring frameworks."